Sunday 25 October 2009

November Renga

We'll meet on November 1 10am at Huckoo, Rendall, KW17 2HA. Thanks again to Sylvia for her invitation.

(This is me trying to get the hang of blogging. Anyone who can help, please get in touch or just do what you know how to. I have now emailed invitations to Alison, Clare, Fiona, Frances, Gemma, John, Laura, Lesley, Lucy, Lynn, Morag, Nalini, Pam, Rosie, Sandra, Sylvia and Yvonne. All of those are thus entitled to be authors, so can post and so on. The blog is open to everyone in the world to see at present, but we can make it by invitation or keep it all to ourselves.)

Alistair

11 comments:

  1. Excellent, beuy, and thanks very much, Sylvia. Has Huckoo still got electric light, or will we need to take a plickoo for the grimleens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a full moon on the 2nd - so cake, bring cake for the grumbleens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there, with cake - & a tureen of parsnip soup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Quoynut' has snuffed it, long live 'Quoybeuy'. And why is no one else boggingwellblogging? It must be a dead cinch if I can do it. Another gentle reminder, B P?

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a learning thing, qb, a learning thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helloooo! I'll be there too - looking forward to it!
    @ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have I figured this out? All by myself??
    Plenty of lettuce here, if the snails leave any, and candles too, if the electricity goes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well figured, Sylvia - there'll be no stopping you now!

    Are the snails eating the electricity now too? Whew! They'll be working their way up to the windmills soon, munching away...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Need tuition still...
    How do I change my blogname? If we have a quoybeuy, then why not a Huckoo Cuckoo?
    I'd put a photo in the profile, but got into deep trouble there!
    Go, snails, go, uphill, faster!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must be something you're putting in the lettuce...

    You should be able to do it if you go Customise -> Dashboard -> Edit Profile. You'll be able to put a picture up there also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, here I come, bringing up the rear - this blogging thing is all a bit new to me too...! I'll be there Sunday - what with lettuce, soup & cake, um, I could offer nibbles??! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete